Monday, June 13, 2011

I Love You O Woman

Breathing in the warm interiors of your womb,
Was my first confrontation with the bewitching thing called life.
My miniature tiny feet kicked for the first time,
You erupted in joy rather than scream in pain.
Carrying in the arms, when you first smiled at me,
I knew where I can turn to when I am devastated in life.
I was not brilliant among my fellows,
But for you, I was the brightest star in the sky.
Sitting by your grave, I often thing about the fact,
There was so much to tell you when you were alive.


I walked to the school, holding your hand,
So responsibility was a norm which I learned from you.
Carrying my secrets always in your heart,
You often saved me from our furious Dad.
The soaring kites in the clear blue sky,
The paddling in the rain water pits,
Sneaking into the neighbour’s garden,
And fighting over the stolen fruits,
We were partners of crime in our nostalgic childhood.
I was weeping on the threshold of our garden house,
When you walked out of that door with the anchor of your life.


Standing alone on the crossroads of my life,
No purpose to live and no one to share my life.
Then I felt your presence by my side,
Motivating my conscious to scale those heights.
Soaked in perspiration, when you were locked in my arms,
I explored the tranquillity in boundless love.
My house was in disarray and so was my life,
You stepped in like the Merlin and rejuvenated them alike.
The life comes all around, I realized that,
When you honoured me with the feeling of being a father.
Walking with me till the end of the horizon,
You stood with me in my highs and my lows.


I stumbled on your door steps with liquor in my mouth,
Which I had swallowed to dissolve the miseries of my life.
While being caressed between the grasp of your legs,
I reached the serenity which a skilful courtesan emulates.
Your scent still entices me, every time I walk that lane,
You fulfil my desire to escape from this life.

No questions you ask, no answers you demand,
With care and affection you manage my other home.
No cries of children and no discussions about life,
Far away from the maddening worries, I get the environment I need.
Satisfied me like a woman and accompanied me like a friend,
Lame are those people who don’t understand a mistress.

My heart weeps when I see the injustice doomed on you,
Spineless are those men who dishonoured you.
If the world is a flower then its fragrance is you,
I love you O Woman, because you complete me.




No comments:

Post a Comment